Flexible Pharmacy Services is recruiting for a pharmacist (or other qualified individual)* with sales and business development and management skills/experience for a Long Term Care pharmacy in Virginia. This is a full-time salaried position for a growing LTC pharmacy with a proven track record! Potential for key role in company!
*A Virginia Pharmacist license is preferred but not required for this "sales" position!
We are seeking a highly motivated, diligent, sales-oriented Pharmacy-industry professional to lead the sales and business development function at a growth-minded and innovative long term care pharmacy. This role requires the drive and the skills to be the primary strategic and execution force in aggressively growing the business. The ideal candidate will possess an entrepreneurial spirit with a penchant for identifying new opportunities, establishing valuable relationships and deal execution.
• Lead sales and business development for the company, collaborate with management to formulate the company’s growth strategy, consult with company management regarding operational and logistical processes as needed to develop new business
• Analyze and segment the market to identify and execute the required go-to-market strategy and tactics to maximize sales. Regularly engage in thorough account and pipeline reviews to frequently report progress towards goals and objectives.
• Foster client relationships and establish connections with key decision-makers by providing support, information, and guidance.
• Research and recommend new opportunities that maximize profitability and meet customer service needs.
• Create and conduct proposal presentations and Request for Proposal responses, including pricing and service deliverables.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies to foster continued growth and knowledge of the Long Term Care industry
• 10+ years of LTC pharmacy sales experience preferred
• Bachelors degree in Business, Sales/Marketing or related field (or related entrepreneurial experience)
• Sales management experience in a long term care pharmacy environment focusing on business development and sales growth (entrepreneurial experience or exposure to growth companies is a plus)
• Strong analytic and strategic thinking skills
• Strong work ethic and personal drive to be a business leader
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with demonstrated ability to manage people, implement best practices and drive change
Compensation and Benefits
$150,000-$200,000 + Bonus - Base Pay Commensurate with Pharmacy Experience, Skills and Track Record!
The company offers world class compensation and benefits. The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.