Apply for NV - Reno - Pharmacy Technician
Flexible Pharmacy Staffing has an opening for a Pharmacy Technician at a Long Term Care Pharmacy located in Reno, Nevada.
Monday - Friday
9 AM - 5:30 PM (hours may change to 10 AM - 6:30 PM)
The pharmacy technician assists the pharmacist with the day-to-day activities in a closed-door long-term care pharmacy.
• In an accurate and efficient manner, you will prepare unit-dose format prescriptions for delivery to patients either from labels that print out on the pharmacy floor or by pre-packing medication for later use.
Also performs at least one of the following:
- Works in the Controlled Drugs (Narcotics) Room.
- Works with automated machine to prepack drugs.
- Manages inventory functions such as monitoring pharmaceutical levels and identify expired medications, managing to the pharmacy standard for Days on Hand.
- Inputs patient data and medication orders into a computer system to produce labels (data entry).
- Mixes/packages IV medications, sanitizes IV room, equipment and hood.
- Services facility-based medication dispensing machines (e.g., RxNow).
- Must be registered or licensed as required in the state of practice.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to read, write, and communicate effectively in English
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail, good organizational skills, self-motivated and able to work independently
**PLEASE ATTACH RESUME IF POSSIBLE (or email to us after you submit and receive submission acknowledgment)**
**iPhone USERS: We have had attachment failure issues with iOS! PLEASE ALSO EMAIL RESUME to email@example.com**
Reno, Nevada, US