Apply for MD - Columbia - Nurse Consultant LPN (Travel)_
Flexible Pharmacy Consulting has an opening for an LPN Nurse Consultant to perform audits, public relations and training for long term care skilled nursing facilities in the Columbia, Maryland area.
- Generally Full-Time Monday through Friday. No weekends.
- Hours fall between 6 AM and 6:30 PM.
- Occasional trips /flights are needed for training or facility emergency needs.
- Reviews nursing home medication pass process and provide feedback (Medication Pass Observation).
- Performs various audits in assigned facilities.
- Perform mock surveys.
- Must have the ability to quickly and effectively understand customer issues and challenges, and translate them into a resolution plan.
- Acts as a performance improvement resource for the pharmacy.
- Researches current standards, therapies, and other topics as it relates to nursing for pharmacies and long term care facilities.
- Perform new business start-up implementations when necessary.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Associate degree in nursing
- Active, unblemished LPN license in the state of practice
- 1-year experience as an LPN practicing in an LTC nursing facility (or similar environment)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to collaborate with nursing and develop a rapport with staff and articulate required action(s) needed to conform with Federal and State regulations.
- Travel up to 90% with the willingness to fly when necessary
- Travel will be reimbursed per client company policies (usually on a company card, so you don't get a bill - but you bear responsibility for unapproved or non-compliant expenses).
**PLEASE ATTACH RESUME IF POSSIBLE (or email to us after you submit your application and receive submission acknowledgment)**
**iPhone USERS: We have had resume attachment failure issues with iOS! PLEASE ALSO EMAIL RESUME to email@example.com. Include a description of the job you have applied for to help us quickly link your resume to your application**
Columbia, MD, US
W2 Employee or 1099 Contractor