Apply for CRPH TEMPLATE (updated 082119) AND Q'S (updated 062019) [update Q when this date falls behind master]
PROTOTYPE CRPh02 PharMerica LTC Temp Consultant Pharmacist*** SOTA 042415 JKB*************************
Flexible Pharmacy Consulting seeks a pharmacist for clinical consultant pharmacist role for monthly Medication Regimen Reviews in Skilled Nursing Facilities (nursing homes) in the Greater City, StateNameSpelledOut.
- Provide Consultant Pharmacist 30-day reviews and related services for Skilled Nursing Facilities (nursing homes)
- Primarily Travel on-site consulting, with occasional opportunities to conduct a portion of the work via remote access to clinical charts. This is not a remote job.
• The primary function is to perform Medication Regimen Review (MRR) chart reviews:
• Evaluate physician medication orders for appropriateness of drug, dosage, potential interactions, route of administration and stability. Makes recommendations for therapy changes to the physician and facility staff as appropriate.
• Review the drug regimen and clinical indicators of each resident as assigned at least monthly and reports any irregularities to the Director of Nursing, Administrator and the attending physicians with a written report of findings and recommendations.
• Document all communication with physicians, nurses, other members of the healthcare team and patients/residents and their family members.
• Knowledge of pharmacy laws/regulations, plus specifically long-term care settings
• Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
• Knowledge of pharmaceutical care practices for long term care residents.
• Cart-checking, Medication Storage Inspections, Medication Pass Observation, QA report and meeting attendance, as requested or required by regulation or best practice.
• Additional services as requested by the facility being serviced.
• The date of monthly consulting is something that you coordinate with the facility management but generally performed during weekdays, with some latitude.
- Active Licensure(s) in the state of practice.
- Experience performing Medication Regimen Reviews (MRRs) in an SNF (nursing home) or Assisted Living setting
- Consulting software ownership or similar system of report capability is preferable, but we also have templates you may utilize.
**PLEASE ATTACH RESUME IF POSSIBLE (or email to us after you submit and receive submission acknowledgment)**
***********FILL THESE INTO PAY RATE AND TAX TERM DROP-DOWNS. NOT INTO JOB DESCRIPTION
Negotiable. Pay is weekly.
W2 Employee or Contractor
**BEST CHOICE CITY (SOMETIMES USE THE CLOSEST "BIG CITY"), StateAbbreviation, US
Negotiable (usually per-chart). Added to weekly payroll processing upon completion of each facility assignment.
W2 Employee or 1099 Contractor