Apply for TX - Arlington - Business Analyst_
Flexible Pharmacy Staffing has an opening for a Business Analyst at a Long Term Care Pharmacy client located in Arlington, Texas.
Monday - Friday
8 AM - 5 PM
• Translate business criteria into a comprehensive, strategic overview and detail that is easily understood by business partners.
• Deliver data and reports to business partners in a timely and accurate fashion.
• Develop programs and automated processes to provide required data.
• Manage business relationships positively and proactively.
• Monitor project integrity by ensuring the quality of the extracted data.
• Is able to proficiently mine and extract data for complex ad hoc reporting.
• Routinely consults with leadership regarding complex and custom data interpretation.
• Efficiently satisfies turn-around times per management needs.
• Offers insight and provides assistance regarding strategic endeavors into processes improvement.
• Skilled in regards to problem resolution, error correction, and claims research.
• Performs other tasks as assigned.
• Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Each essential function is required, although reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in math, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics or related fields
- Minimum 1 years of experience in data analysis
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail; demonstrated abilities in problem-solving and independent decision-making capabilities
- Ability to work independently and as a team member; exceptional organizational skills and the ability to work under daily deadlines
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work in a team environment.
**PLEASE ATTACH RESUME IF POSSIBLE (or email to us after you submit and receive submission acknowledgment)**
**iPhone USERS: We have had attachment failure issues with iOS! PLEASE ALSO EMAIL RESUME to email@example.com**
Arlington, Texas, US
W2 Employee or 1099 Contractor