Apply for KY - Louisville - Specialty Pharmacist
Flexible Pharmacy Staffing has an opening for a Licensed Pharmacist for a full-time staff pharmacist position at a closed-door specialty pharmacy located in south Louisville, Kentucky. This pharmacist will also begin the 3-6 month process to obtain licensure in about sixteen states (at company expense) to be on stand-by for the PIC, and help satisfy any regulatory requirements for online order review.
- Full-time, salaried position with benefits.
- Weekdays 12 PM to 8 or 9 PM (may work with the pharmacy manager on a fixed or flexible schedule that also includes some day shifts).
- Generally off holidays and weekends.
- Starting as a staff pharmacist, you will train on all systems and begin the process to obtain several key state licenses. Pay adjustment may occur once licenses are accomplished.
- Production environment, with some online review.
- Additional roles may develop as the pharmacy grows and expands.
- Appropriate degree from an accredited School of Pharmacy.
- Current license in the state of Kentucky, with no restrictions.
- No restrictions or disciplinary actions in any state which may inhibit your ability to be PIC or staff pharmacist for any state or U.S. territory.
- Willingness to obtain additional U.S. state and Territory pharmacist licenses.
**PLEASE ATTACH RESUME IF POSSIBLE (or email to us after you submit and receive submission acknowledgment)**
**iPhone USERS: We have had attachment failure issues with iOS! PLEASE ALSO EMAIL RESUME to email@example.com**
Louisville, KY, US
salaried + full benefits