Apply for IN - Indianapolis - Overnight Pharmacist
Flexible Pharmacy Staffing has a job opening for a Licensed Pharmacist at a long-term care pharmacy located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
• 9:00 PM - 7:00 AM
• 7 days on and 7 days off
• Ensure the accuracy and completeness of orders as entered by pharmacy staff
• Perform Drug Utilization Reviews
• Screen for Drug Interactions
• Monitor for appropriate dose and directions of medication, collaborating with prescribers, nursing, and other medical staff when necessary
• Review packaged medications for accuracy and completeness prior to shipment for delivery
• Comply with all Company, State, and Federal regulations and requirements
• Appropriate degree from an accredited School of Pharmacy
• Current license in the state of practice, with no restrictions.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
• Prior experience in high volume pharmacy operations such as mail order or long term care
• Experience and knowledge base of intravenous admixtures services and intravenous therapy is a plus!
**PLEASE ATTACH RESUME IF POSSIBLE (or email to us after you submit your application and receive submission acknowledgment)**
**iPhone USERS: We have had resume attachment failure issues with iOS! PLEASE ALSO EMAIL RESUME to email@example.com. Include a description of the job you have applied for to help us quickly link your resume to your application**
Indianapolis, IN, US
W2 Employee or 1099 Contractor