Apply for NV - Reno - Pharmacist
Flexible Pharmacy Staffing has a job opening for a Licensed Pharmacist at a long term care pharmacy located in Reno, Nevada.
Monday, Tuesday and Friday
9 AM - 5:30 PM (hours may change to 10 AM -6:30 PM)
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of orders as entered by pharmacy staff
- Perform Drug Utilization Reviews
- Screen for Drug Interactions
- Monitor for appropriate dose and directions of medication, collaborating with prescribers, nursing, and other medical staff when necessary
- Review packaged medications for accuracy and completeness prior to shipment for delivery
- Comply with all Company, State, and Federal regulations and requirements
- Appropriate degree from an accredited School of Pharmacy
- Current license in the state of practice, with no restrictions.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Prior experience in high volume pharmacy operations such as mail order or long term care
**PLEASE ATTACH RESUME IF POSSIBLE (or email to us after you submit and receive submission acknowledgment)**
**iPhone USERS: We have had attachment failure issues with iOS! PLEASE ALSO EMAIL RESUME to email@example.com**
- Experience and knowledge base of intravenous admixtures services and intravenous therapy is a plus!
Reno, Nevada, US
W2 Employee or 1099 Contractor