Apply for PA - Pittston - Filler Pharmacy Technician
Flexible Pharmacy Staffing has an opening for a Pharmacy Technician at a Long Term Care Pharmacy located in Pittston, PA.
• 4 week days and Saturday - 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
• The pharmacy technician assists the pharmacist with the day-to-day activities in a closed-door long-term care pharmacy.
• In an accurate and efficient manner, you will prepare unit-dose format prescriptions for delivery to patients either from labels that print out on the pharmacy floor or by pre-packing medication for later use.
• Perform other tasks as assigned
• Must be registered or licensed as required in the state of practice.
• Excellent communication skills; ability to read, write, and communicate effectively in English
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail, good organizational skills, self-motivated and able to work independently
**PLEASE ATTACH RESUME IF POSSIBLE (or email to us after you submit your application and receive submission acknowledgment)**
**iPhone USERS: We have had resume attachment failure issues with iOS! PLEASE ALSO EMAIL RESUME to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a description of the job you have applied for to help us quickly link your resume to your application**
Pittston, PA, US