Apply for CT - Wallingford - Order Entry Pharmacy Technician
Flexible Pharmacy Staffing has a Long Term Care Pharmacy opening for a Pharmacy Technician to perform order entry tasks at a pharmacy located in Wallingford, Connecticut.
• Monday - Friday: 2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
• Rotating weekend shifts: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Possible duties may include:
• Performs packaging tasks and related activities in support of the medication dispensing process.
• Triaging requests according to priority.
• Research medication order issues and facilitate their resolution.
• Triage customer service requests by department, urgency, and information/response required.
• Resolve customer complaints, issues, and concerns.
• Performs order entry tasks and the related activities in support of the medication dispensing process.
• Enters new and refill orders in a timely and accurate manner.
• Performs other tasks and duties as assigned.
• Must be registered or licensed as required in the state of practice.
• Drug-Free and clean background checks
• Punctual and Reliable - Perfect Attendance Is our goal!
• Knowledge of drugs, medical nomenclature, and the metric system
• Excellent communication skills; ability to read, write, and communicate effectively in English
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail, good organizational skills, self-motivated and able to work independently
**PLEASE ATTACH RESUME IF POSSIBLE (or email to us after you submit your application and receive submission acknowledgment)**
**iPhone USERS: We have had resume attachment failure issues with iOS! PLEASE ALSO EMAIL RESUME to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a description of the job you have applied for to help us quickly link your resume to your application**
Wallingford, CT, US