Apply for NH - Londonderry - Pharmacy Technician
Flexible Pharmacy Staffing has an opening for a Pharmacy Technician at a Long Term Care Pharmacy located in Londonderry, New Hampshire.
Monday -Friday - 12:30 PM - 9:00 PM
The pharmacy technician assists the pharmacist with the day-to-day activities in a closed-door long-term care pharmacy.
• In an accurate and efficient manner the pharmacy technician will be picking, labeling, and otherwise preparing the finished prescription as well as other light warehouse duties.
• Perform other tasks as assigned
- A license is required. A technician must register with the board within 15 days of employment.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills; ability to read, write, and communicate effectively in English
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail, good organizational skills, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Previous pharmacy technician experience
**PLEASE ATTACH RESUME IF POSSIBLE (or email to us after you submit and receive submission acknowledgment)**
**iPhone USERS: We have had attachment failure issues with iOS! PLEASE ALSO EMAIL RESUME to email@example.com**
Londonderry, New Hampshire, US
$15-$17/hourly - based on experience