Apply for NY - Rochester - Pharmacy Technician
Flexible Pharmacy Staffing has an opening for a full-time Pharmacy Technician at a Long Term Care Pharmacy located in Rochester, New York.
Rotating Schedules plus weekends
8-hour shifts - between 7:00 AM and 10:00 PM
*Training - Mid-Shift - 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM*
The pharmacy technician assists the pharmacist with the day-to-day activities in a closed-door long-term care pharmacy.
• In an accurate and efficient manner, you will prepare unit-dose format prescriptions for delivery to patients either from labels that print out on the pharmacy floor or by pre-packing medication for later use.
• Perform other tasks as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills; ability to read, write, and communicate effectively in English
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail, good organizational skills, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Hospital or retail pharmacy experience
**PLEASE ATTACH RESUME IF POSSIBLE (or email to us after you submit and receive submission acknowledgment)**
**iPhone USERS: We have had attachment failure issues with iOS! PLEASE ALSO EMAIL RESUME to email@example.com**
Rochester, New York, US
$12.50 - $13.00 to start