Apply for VT - Williston - Medical Billing Specialist
Flexible Pharmacy Services is scheduling interviews for Medical Billing Specialists to be hired by a Long Term Care Pharmacy located in Williston, Vermont for full-time permanent positions.
Monday - Friday
8 AM - 4:30 PM or 9 AM - 5:30 PM, with one Saturday per month
• Responsible for accurate data entry of resident insurance information.
• Review of resident face sheets and make corrections if needed.
• Verify and change any financial pay statuses.
• Provides customer service and problem resolution to assigned facilities
• Identify errors that caused claim denial on a daily basis
• Correct all necessary data
• Re-bill claims as needed
• Interact with client employees (Store and Corporate) and various outside agencies
• Assist in the overall automation of billing procedures
• Assist end of month bill process
• Visit clients to go over monthly billing statement
• Responsible for completing all mandatory and regulatory training programs
• Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma
- Excellent communication skills; ability to read, write, and communicate effectively in English
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail, good organizational skills, self-motivated and able to work independently
• AS Degree or Higher in Business Administration or related field
• 1 to 2 years Long Term Care pharmacy billing
• General knowledge of Medicare D Insurance, Medicare A, Accounting, Third Party Processing and/or Pharmacy Operations.
**PLEASE ATTACH RESUME IF POSSIBLE (or email to us after you submit and receive submission acknowledgment)**
**iPhone USERS: We have had attachment failure issues with iOS! PLEASE ALSO EMAIL RESUME to email@example.com**
Williston, Vermont, US
$17.00 / may be higher based on experience