Apply for SD - Sioux Falls - Pharmacy Technician
Flexible Pharmacy Staffing has several immediate openings for Pharmacy Technicians at a Long Term Care Pharmacy located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
The pharmacy technician assists the pharmacist with the day-to-day activities in a closed-door long-term care pharmacy.
• In an accurate and efficient manner, you will prepare unit-dose format prescriptions for delivery to patients either from labels that print out on the pharmacy floor or by pre-packing medication for later use.
• Perform other tasks as assigned
- Must become registered or licensed as required in the state of practice. For SD, this is $25 and can be initiated at time of interview or acceptance.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to read, write, and communicate effectively in English
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail, good organizational skills, self-motivated and able to work independently
**PLEASE ATTACH RESUME IF POSSIBLE (or email to us after you submit and receive submission acknowledgment)**
**iPhone USERS: We have had attachment failure issues with iOS! PLEASE ALSO EMAIL RESUME to firstname.lastname@example.org**
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, US
$14-19/hr commensurate with experience