Apply for MA - Brockton - Data Entry Pharmacy Technician
Flexible Pharmacy Staffing has a Long Term Care Pharmacy opening for a Pharmacy Technician to perform order/data entry tasks at a pharmacy located in Brockton, Massachusetts.
Mondays - Fridays - Weekends Required
- 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Possible duties may include
•Performs packaging tasks and the related activities in support of the medication dispensing process.
•Triaging requests according to priority.
•Research medication order issues and facilitate their resolution.
•Triage customer service requests by department, urgency, and information/response required.
•Resolve customer complaints, issues, and concerns.
•Performs order entry tasks and the related activities in support of the medication dispensing process.
•Enters new and refill orders in a timely and accurate manner.
•Performs other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Must be registered or licensed as required in the state of practice.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Drug-Free and clean background checks
- Punctual and Reliable - Perfect Attendance Is our goal!
- Knowledge of drugs, medical nomenclature, and the metric system
- Excellent communication skills; ability to read, write, and communicate effectively in English
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail, good organizational skills, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Long-Term Care experience
- Knowledge of Medicaid claims regulations and processes
**PLEASE ATTACH RESUME IF POSSIBLE (or email to us after you submit and receive submission acknowledgment)**
**iPhone USERS: We have had attachment failure issues with iOS! PLEASE ALSO EMAIL RESUME to email@example.com**
Brockton, Massachusetts, US
$18-$20 based on experience