Apply for IL - Chicago - PIC / Ownership - DRAFT
Flexible Pharmacy Consulting is recruiting for a Pharmacist-In-Charge / Ownership position for a community pharmacy based in Chicago, Illinois.
Current Pharmacy Hours:
Monday - Friday 8:30AM - 6PM
Saturday 8:30AM - 3PM
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of orders as entered by pharmacy staff
- Perform Drug Utilization Reviews
- Screen for Drug Interactions
- Monitor for appropriate dose and directions of medication, collaborating with prescribers, nursing, and other medical staff when necessary
- Review packaged medications for accuracy and completeness prior to shipment for delivery
- Comply with all Company, State, and Federal regulations and requirements
- Appropriate degree from an accredited School of Pharmacy
- Current license in the state of practice, with no restrictions.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Prior experience as a Pharmacist-in-Charge
- Experience and knowledge base of intravenous admixtures services and intravenous therapy is a plus!
**PLEASE ATTACH RESUME IF POSSIBLE (or email to us after you submit your application and receive submission acknowledgment)**
**iPhone USERS: We have had resume attachment failure issues with iOS! PLEASE ALSO EMAIL RESUME to email@example.com. Include a description of the job you have applied for to help us quickly link your resume to your application**
Chicago, Illinois, US
W2 Employee or 1099 Contractor